Valley Beef Association
NEW RULE FOR 2017
The dairy barn arena will be open Saturday ONLY.
There will be a $5 per chute charge in this area, to be collected on site.
If you use this area, you are responsible for all clean-up.
1. All cattle must meet Wisconsin health requirements, which include:
a) Cattle from outside Wisconsin must have health papers
b) All cattle must be free of ringworm, warts, or any infectious disease
c) All cattle must be dehorned
2. Valley Beef Association members, directors and volunteers are not responsible or liable for any injury or losses during this event.
3. All cattle must be under control by the exhibitor at all times. If the animal causes damage, it will be banned from the show.
4. Entry fees are non-refundable.
5. Junior exhibitors are in 3rd Grade up to 19 years of age, as of January 1, 2017.
6. Prizes will be awarded to Breed & Supreme Champions. Ribbons and premiums will be awarded for all classes.
7. Exhibitors are highly recommended to wear the shirts that the show provides for showmanship and the show.
8. Exhibitor must clean their stalls before leaving.
Full payment due with Valley Beef entries. Late entries for camping will not be accepted.
Camping is allowed on the grounds. Cost is $25.00 per night. Check should be payable to Outagamie Fair Association.
1. Open to junior exhibitors 3rd Grade & up as of January 1, 2017 but not to exceed 19 years of age as of January 1, 2017.
2. Contestants will be placed on seven (7) member teams on a first come, first served basis. Register early to assure a place on a team.
3. Prizes will be given to the top 3 teams.
1. Heifers born between September 1, 2015 and December 31, 2016 are eligible.
2. The heifer show is an Open Show. Youth and adults are able to participate.
3. All heifers must be calfhood vaccinated.
4. Heifer classes will be broken by breed. Any breed with fewer than five (5) head checked in will be show in the AOB classes.
5. Heifers without registration papers will be shown as commercial heifers and must be weighed at the time of check-in to compete.
6. All breed heifers will be shown by age. All commercial heifers will be shown by weight.
1. Steer born Between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016 are eligible.
2. Steer show is a junior show only.
3. Registration papers are required for breed steers. Steers without papers at the time of check-in will be shown as crossbred.
4. Dairy steers are allowed and will be included in the crossbred classes.